Friday, August 05, 2005

Quote of the Day

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
--Steven Wright

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
--Albert Einstein

When choosing between two evils I like to try the one I've never tried before.
--Mae West

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up.
--Muhammad Ali

Either you think - or else others have to think for you and take power from you, pervert and discipline your natural tastes, civilize and sterilize you.
--F. Scott Fitzgerald

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
--Leonardo da Vinci

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
--General George S. Patton

No comments: