Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Current TV

This is about Algore's abomination of a television station. Sounds dreadfully boring to me.

Ever have a teacher who tried way too hard to be "down" with the kids? Who never knew that he was using out-of-date lingo or patronizing the intelligence of the people he wanted to befriend?

If you have a masochistic desire to spend hours with that kind of person, you could always tune into Current TV, a new cable channel that debuted in 20 million homes nationwide on Monday. (In Chicago, Current is available on DirecTV and Comcast digital cable at present).
The article doesn't get much nicer. In fact it makes the start of Current TV sound like a waste of time. I went to their web-site and the start page is just about completely blank. There are a couple of links that get you to content, but it's a waste.

Well, I'm outside of the demographic in anycase, but I'm betting I'd find it dreadful even if I were.


1 comment:

Granted said...

I tried to see if this was offered from my cable company, but the bloody web site wants my name & address. Sorry. Not that interested.