Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Friendly Drink In A Time Of War

Wow! I've gone in search of an intelligent liberal argument against the war in Iraq. So far, I haven't found it. What I did find was this. It's one of the most amazing statements in support of the war, not Bush, but the war, that I've ever read. I'm posting the link here so that our 10-12 readers can maybe pass this on to someone else. The GeekWife & I will be passing it on to several friends who will also pass it on to several of their acquaintances. I'm hoping this point of view can be spread as far and wide as possible.

Now, back to the search for the intelligent liberal argument against the war. If I have to read how Bush looks like a monkey and that's why they're against the war, one more time, I may puke.

If I find anything, I'll share it here.

No comments: