Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Only 9 months late on this report

It's not like this would have been useful information before the election or anything. However, my response...

BWAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The next time I even catch wind of someone talking about "nuance" and "Kerry" when they're not joking I'm going to shove this article into a narrow orifice in that person's body. Criminy. I can't wait to point this one out to my mom-in-law. It'll twist her into the ceiling.

Still, in all honesty, who cares. It just doesn't matter now, but isn't it telling that this information could only find it's way out into the world ages after it mattered a wit.

I wonder how that Form 180 thing is coming along. Based on these grades, he may be having trouble filling it out.

1 comment:

geekwife said...

Reading about his elite prep school education, it really struck me: if he had an (R) after his name, my mom would really hate this man. He would represent the moneyed class, intent on using political power to keep the "little guys" poor. But, with the magic (D) after his name, he is a man of the people.

Yeah, right.