Friday, June 17, 2005

How You Will Die Test

This is just way too fun. [h\t Heartless Libertarian]

You scored as Disappear. Your death will be by disappearing, probably a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike you never returned from.

Disappear


87%

Suffocated


73%

Bomb


60%

Natural Causes


60%

Suicide


47%

Posion


27%

Eaten


27%

Disease


20%

Stabbed


20%

Cut Throat


13%

Accident


13%

Gunshot


7%

Drowning


0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

Almost fitting I think. The death by bomb placement is almost funny.

3 comments:

Granted said...

Natural Causes #1, Disapear #2.

geekwife said...

Natural Causes #1, Bomb #2, Gunshot #3.

Frighteningly, (or not, depending on your take on it) I stand as much chance of being stabbed to death as I do of being eaten.

Nylarthotep said...

Isn't anyone else bothered by where "bomb" falls in all of this? Disappear makes sense to me but how do they get to bomb? Geekwife doesn't strike me at all as the bomb making type. Though Granted strikes me as more likely.

[mumbled "I'm probably the most likely to die of a bomb of the three of us."]