Friday, June 24, 2005

Karl Rove: Politics as Usual

The link is to Captain's Quarters. I think he pretty reasonably analyzes the Rove kerfuffle.

I personally didn't see any reason to make the comments, but don't find them as outrageous as the BS spouted by Dean, Durbin, or Reid. I don't have any problems with the Dems being offended and calling for retraction, though when Schumer opened his mouth I almost lost that.

Rove was speaking of liberals in general and over generalized. But from the tactics seen lately in politics, I don't see that he's gone over any line. Dean drew the line pretty far out, so I can't see any reason for Repugs not to go at least that far (though I don't see Rove's comments anywhere near to what Dean has said).

Politics as usual. (Standing knee deep in the #$%&.)

No comments: