Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Vast Left Wing Conspiracy: Book Review

Another from the Geekwife.

I saw an interview with Bryron York on the news last night. The book sounds to have some interesting information that isn't making any in roads into the MSM. The Rove memo (or study) information getting into the democrats hand is very interesting, just by the fact that it's been kept so quiet. I can't find any mention of it online.

This NRO interview with York goes into the topic as well.

Of course, from my reviews of several liberal comments on York, you'd have to come to the conclusion that he's Rove's pet Berserker. But seeing as who the commenters are, I guess I'm not surprised. I suppose, as with most political writing, I'll have to take Rove's book and his critics both with a grain of salt.

No comments: