Monday, May 16, 2005

Newsweek Lied; People Died

Sorry. Just had to jump on the meme. The link is to the first reference I found to the story on the DU. Nothing on their front page (shock) about the biggest story on blogosphere. But the discussion group had it and it only took two posts for someone to say that even if it wasn't true, it was true. Those guys brains go in such tight little loops...

Anyway, I didn't hang around long there (although I did find another link that I'll share) because the place leaves me sad & confused.

1 comment:

Nylarthotep said...

What a bunch of friggin' MORONS!
If they aren't saying "They said they were wrong but it's true." to the "Don't forget Abu Ghraib" to the point that this is all the White House's fault.

Can't read the Newsweek statement for what it is. Just must be because the White House pressured them. Damn. Talk about a group in search of a clue.