Monday, January 16, 2006

NeoCon Quiz

Saw this linked at SayUncle.

Not the best of tests. I found several of the questions with no good answers. But that being said I came up as a realist.
Realists…
  • Are guided more by practical considerations than ideological vision
  • Believe US power is crucial to successful diplomacy - and vice versa
  • Don't want US policy options unduly limited by world opinion or ethical considerations
  • Believe strong alliances are important to US interests
  • Weigh the political costs of foreign action
  • Believe foreign intervention must be dictated by compelling national interest
Historical realist: President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Modern realist: Secretary of State Colin Powell
I suppose I could have done worse.


1 comment:

Granted said...

Eh, neocon. I don't know. I'm not crazy about that phrase.