Friday, January 20, 2006

Blackwater Mercs Film

Caught this at Vodkapundit linking to The Officers' Club.

Caution. This is not something you want to be playing at work. Some rough language.

I have to agree with John Noonan's commentary.

Quote of the day "Jesus Christ, it's like a f*cking turkey shoot!"
At Vodkapundit the comments are, uh, interesting. One mentions that the mercs only remark on one hit. But after you watch the film, you'll probably think this to be foolish. The amount of shooting they're doing and the "turkey shoot" comment tells me that they really didn't have to chalk up the hits.

I have to say, I thought, "what cold blooded bastards." And I don't mean that in a derogatory manner. If that sniper is as good as it appears, his kill count was probably really high.


1 comment:

Granted said...

It was interesting, but lots of the video could have been shot in my back yard. A couple of pans from the guy shooting out to where he was shooting would have been nice.