Friday, March 04, 2005

North Korean Propaganda Bureau: LA Times

Get this weblog by HughHewitt.

I thought it was a joke until I really did find the real articles. I mean, who would seriously write a report on "N. Korea Lists Conditions for Negotiations?"

I think Hugh may be a bit harsh on the LAT, but only a little. These articles are very unbalanced and contain little perspective on the worst despot in Asia.

The RogerLSimon quote is very appropriate. It asks if the things the LAT was reporting were put into the context of South Africa of the 70's, would this be tolerated.

Read them yourself. It's kind of painful to read this and take it seriously.

1 comment:

Pursuit said...

Heh, "North Korea, without the rancor", the first follow-on thought that popped into my mind was:

But now with twice the killin!!

Who can read the LAT?