Friday, March 11, 2005

Book List: The Art of War

Granted's military reading list link gave me an idea. How about making a list of books on specific topics like on that site.

I'll start with the Art of War. Some basic Histories and "How To" texts.

The Art of War - Sun Tzu or The Seven Military Classics of Ancient China
The Art of War - Machiavelli
The Prince - Machiavelli
Frederick the Great on the Art of War
Napolean on the Art of War
On War - Clausewitz
On Guerilla Warfare - Mao
History of War - Delbruk

You can find some of these at the linked site above. The site is a little scary in some sections. But they have some great free resources.

Add to the list in comments.

My list would be longer, but I'm just not getting that caffeine jump start I need this morning.

1 comment:

Granted said...

The Art of War - Jomini