Friday, March 25, 2005

John Gibson's Lunacy

The link is to Glen Reynolds (Instapundit).

I saw this little rant last night from Gibson, and just shut him off. Bomb thrower? Or just an imbecile? I honestly don't like Gibson.
I can understand having strong feelings on the Schaivo case, but apparently Gibson had an aneurysm over the whole thing. That and having Pat Robertson on an interview just pissed me off. It's one thing to have reasoned debate on an issue, but participating in unreasoned vilification of one party is just asinine. I think there is enough over-emotional news commentary in the MSM now, I don't think I want to be forced into hearing about the religious ultra-right also.

Check out the LAT linked article at Glen's site. For some reason people are vilifying the NRA for not politicizing the Minnesota shooting spree. I may be missing something here, but they seem to making it part of the political context of the Shaivo case. There may be a common thread, but why should the NRA get involved. Hey, the Brady bunch is doing enough riding those corpses.

No comments: