Friday, February 04, 2005

Marine General's Reprimand

Ok I know that generals are political positions, though that is a lot of BS to me. You don't hire a soldier to be nice and PC. I hire them to kill the enemy. Most really successful generals, from my point of view, were foul mouthed, irritating and rude. Look at Sherman, Grant, Patton.

This guy is a MARINE! I don't want any Marine that is pleasant and cuddly. Hell, read what he said. It is pretty mild compared to where some have gone.
"Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. . . . It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right upfront with you, I like brawling," he said at the forum in San Diego.

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil," he added. "You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."
Well, I suppose if there weren't real people in the world, no one would get reprimanded.

No comments: