Sunday, February 20, 2005

Another Political Test

Here's another one. This one has me closer to what I expected.
I have to laugh a little. The previous post's test placed me into a more liberal position than I generally would consider myself. The results though sounded quite logical. So I don't have much of a problem with them. This test is a little different and looks to place me where I would like to see myself politically. The odd part is that the results were only slightly different. The variation was from slightly liberal to slightly conservative. And in both aspects had me in the more libertarian side, by quite a lot.


2 comments:

Granted said...

That's a weird one. I landed at 0, -7, which makes a lot of sense. 95% of the population are above me on the chart. Hee, hee. Slackers! Still attached to mommies apron strings.

Granted said...

Oops. Wrong post. That was for the moral compass thing. I got Right of center and libertarian for this test. No shocks.