Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Metatron

The Ministry of Minor Perfidy has this on Samuel Jackson doing the voice of God in a new Audio bible.
And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. Samual L. Jackson is the voice of the Lord. Apparently I am not the only one who digs on his voice, as an audio bible will now feature Jackson as God. I can only hope that they also release the outtakes, so we can here God saying “Motherfucker” as only Jackson can. Maybe we could convince Jackson to do a Shaft version of the bible. Jackson would make a great Jesus. Just imagine Jackson/Shaft/Jesus casting the moneychangers from the temple. Jesus on doubting Thomas’ case for doubting. Jesus smacking Judas around. The risen Jesus ridiculing Peter for denying him. The wedding in Canaa. The possibilities are endless.
Completely cracked me up when I read that. And he has a point. I'd love to hear the outtakes. I'd almost consider buying the damn thing if they had the outtakes.

Read the comments, they are pretty humorous as well.

1 comment:

Granted said...

Oh, I prefer Alan Rickman as the Metatron. I think God should sound like a sarcastic bastard.