Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Paltrow Statements From British Eyes

No link just think.

I work with a Brit presently and I asked him about Paltrow's comments.

To 'I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America. He stated that's because lots of Brits can't afford to be as capitalistic.

To 'I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilised than the Americans.' He definitely disagreed, pointing out that both country has their fair share of idiots, just the US has a tendency to put them on TV. Not to mention that there you can live in parts of England where you never run into the harsher realities of the UK. He pointed out how Madonna lives and the fact that she probably never runs into pakis on a daily basis.

Seems from what he said, most of these wealthy actor types hide from the population in general and so have no idea what England is really like.


No comments: