Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Beastiality and Death

Found this at How Appealing, and it's not very appealing.
Though police reports indicate that James Michael Tait of Enumclaw admitted joining the friend and another acquaintance for repeated acts of sex with horses at the Enumclaw farm, prosecutors said he couldn't be charged with animal cruelty because no evidence was found of any physical injury to any of the horses involved.

Tait can't be charged with bestiality. Washington is one of 17 states that permit bestiality.

Police say Tait, 54, was videotaping his friend having sex with a horse in July when his friend "received the injuries that ultimately led to his death."

Ok, now it's bad enough that they were doing odd things (I can't think of any other way of putting it) to horses, but when darwinism kicked in, his buddy caught it on tape.

Some people just aren't right.


4 comments:

Tom said...

You realize, of course, that some sick part of me wants to know what "injuries...ultimately lead to his death", right?

I hope it was the horse getting even.

Granted said...

On the article: Ew!

On the comment: Ew!

However, this is a serious act of Darwinism at work.

Nylarthotep said...

I have to agree with Tom. I haven't put a lot of thought to how a horse killed him considering the scenario. But you know, I'm pretty much reaching the point of being happy with my ignorance.

geekwife said...

I can't even get to the point of thinking about the guy's injuries. I'm still choking over the fact that 17!! count them, 17!! states permit bestiality!! WTF is that about???