Friday, October 14, 2005

Another Stellar Award from Nobel

Yes, Harold Printer has won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

I suppose he may have merits as a writer, but this is another one of those Nobel choices that just make you raise your eyebrows due to the choice being so very very anti-America.

Here are some quotes indicative of his mind set. (From the AP)


Seems like an educated and reasonable voice to me.

But I suppose I should cut an "Artiste" some slack. Just like the Hollywood left, in this country, I don't think there is any need to assume that they have any clue about the real world.

As to the Nobel Foundation, it makes you wonder why so many of the picks are so vehemently anti-American.

1 comment:

Granted said...

Actually, it's a step up from the Austrian radical feminist post-modernist author that they were going to give it to. I guess we have to be thankful for small blessings.