Saturday, December 11, 2004

Nobel Peace Prize

I don't get this one. I thought, in general, that the peace prize was related to world peace.

Not to mention the wonderful statements that Wangari Muta Maathai came up with.

And then she came out with this when called on her statement.

I have no idea who created aids and whether it is a biological agent or not. But I do know things like that don't come from the moon. I have always thought that it is important to tell people the truth, but I guess there is some truth that must not be too exposed.

I especially like the " I guess there is some truth that must not be too exposed." It couldn't be possible that you're WRONG or a NUT JOB. I suppose this proves that "good" people can be total nut cases.

The Australian also has an interesting article on Maathai with quotes.

On the other side, it's another proof that EVERYTHING is Somebody Else's Fault [SEF].
SEF isn't just a plague in the USA.
Of course, the USA is generally the one that caused the problem.
Must have been the USA.
I mean, they had no reason to do it, but hey, they're powerful and obviously evil.
[Because they're powerful and successful.]

No I'm not Bitter. Oh, wait, yes I am.

No comments: