Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Algore's Documentary

Once again grasping attention we have Algore and his new "Documentary." I'm certain that we'll be seeing that its a balanced look at the scientific evidence and will provide all perspectives as to what may be causing increased global temperatures. (And Pigs will fly and politicians will be completely honest and cooperative.)

The one line that caught me in the article is the only thing that I really wanted to point out.
So here's what Al told Grist Magazine about global warming: "I believe it is appropriate to have an overrepresentation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience."
Now, I'm seeing some double-speak there, but I could swear that he's trying to say it's okay to distort in order to make the audience more receptive to your message.

Said like a true politician.


No comments: