Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Thugs for Puppies

Just reading this made my blood pressure go up. It's this kind of cowardly bullying that just makes me insane with rage. It's also the kind of thing that would get people killed. I'm kind of surprised that no one has firebombed SHAC or started going after their people in the same way. Let's be honest, if someone is out in front of your house, screaming with a bullhorn at the windows... Sneak 'round the back with a BB gun & teach 'em the error of their ways... for a start. I'm sorry, but "threats to kill or injure one's partner or children" is a declaration of war as far I'm concerned, joke or subtle F'U aside.

3 comments:

Nylarthotep said...

Sorry, couldn't read the whole thing. These people just make me think bad bad bad things.

When I read about the threats and vileness to the family, all I could think was if they targeted me or my friends and family they'd be waking up in a very quiet secluded place and would only see 3 things. A blow torch, a ball-peen hammer and a magneto.

Granted said...

I told the Geekwife, if we ever got that kind of phone call to say, "Yeah, you know, you're right. I'm on your side. As a matter of fact I want to help you out. Where are you calling from anyway?"
Not long after, they'll feel the hood going over their head shortly before waking up in that quiet spot.

Nylarthotep said...

Tell me when. I'll bring my really dull spoons.