Monday, February 27, 2006

House Gun


I saw the post over at mAss Backwards and I thought I'd take part too. Mine is the Sig Sauer P245, which at the time I bought it, was the only .45 I could get new in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. I've been pretty happy with it, although the last time I went shooting with Nyarlathotep, it jammed on both of us. At this point, I'm blaming the Wolf ammo. Anyway, here's a picture.
GeekWife has a S&W Chief's Special in .40SW. I hate the damned thing, but as she constantly reminds me, it's her gun, not mine.
For a Katrina gun... We've got options. I'd say it depends on the current status of ammo in the safe.

1 comment:

Nylarthotep said...

Every day home gun is the Springfield Compact 1911. Best for night events due to the tritium sites. Though I think the Webley would be more fun for day time events just because it looks really huge and obviously dangerous.

Katrina gun? Well, I suppose I have lots of choices.
Close range would be the Winchester '97 or Marling '98. (I got lots of buckshot)
Longer range, there is all sorts of choices. How dead do they have to be?