Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sending a Message - A Very Heavy Message

I saw this news item at the VikingPundit. I can't get into the NYTimes article, so I found a different article.

I think some in congress may be getting a message.
Talk about constructive criticism.

Advocates of tougher border security have sent thousands of bricks to Senate and House offices in recent weeks to make a none-too-subtle point with lawmakers about where many of their constituents stand on emerging immigration bills.

Leaders of the campaign, which has delivered an estimated 10,000 bricks through www.send-a-brick.com since it began in April, said they hit on the idea as a way to emphasize the benefits of a fence along the border with Mexico.

That's just too funny.

Now, what can we do about all that pork? I have an idea.


No comments: