Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Employer Assault

I'm just trying to picture my reaction to this:

The maid, Gaby Gibson, told the New York Post in April that Campbell whacked her in the back of the head when she was unable to find a pair of black designer jeans.

"She said it was to teach me a lesson," Gibson told the tabloid, which said Gibson worked in Campbell's Park Avenue in Manhattan apartment for three months. Campbell's lawyer could not immediately be reached for comment.

Law suit is probably the right path. But then, the desire to crush her spine probably would have been overwhelming.

Teach me a lesson? There is an interesting thought.


1 comment:

Granted said...

This is the kind of thing, for the most part, that women do. Most men, however powerful & ego-centric, know that they might get popped (or worse) for doing something like that.
I still remember the time a drunk VP threatened to kick my ass. I was chasing him down the hallway in a trice. I didn't catch him because half the offices on that hallway emptied & the people were hanging off me. Slowed me down. I only stopped when the owner of the company said I'd be fired if I kept going.
I don't take lightly to physical intimidation.