Thursday, January 13, 2005

Go Ahead, Make My Day

I'll let Clint speak for himself.

'Dirty Harry' star Clint Eastwood told an awards ceremony in New York that he would "kill" 'Fahrenheit 9/11' filmmaker Michael Moore if he ever showed up at his front door with a camera, according to a report on Ananova.com.

With Moore sitting in the audience, the Eastwood said, "Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression.

"But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera — I'll kill you. I mean it."

Allegedly, Moore laughed off the comment. (Fat Bastard)

It all was said at the National Board of Review awards held in New York.

Tech Central Station has an article on Moore calling him The New Ralph Nader. I think that is a bit unfair, since Nader did a lot of good things before his tin foil cap slipped off, but Moore never has done anything constructive. [I know that's My Opinion, but when it comes down to it, does anyone else's really matter?]
The article does describe Moore's new movie and some perspective to his film making style and the mid-term elections coming in 2006.

No comments: