Saturday, December 15, 2007

Silky Pony Prepared for Epic Battle

This guy sounds like he's approaching revamping the old communist propaganda films.

SCRIPT: Edwards: "This isn't about petty politics or good intentions. Corporate greed and influence in Washington are stealing our children's future. The moral test of our generation is whether we're going to allow this broken system to go on without a fight or take on corporate greed and stand up for the middle class and American jobs before it's too late. They aren't going to just give their power away. Saving the middle class is going to be an epic battle, and that's a fight I was born for."
He was born for this? You mean, being a very successful lawyer making vast amounts of money off of lawsuits makes you a middle class sympathizer? Why don't I believe that?

I wish his NH office would stop sending me pamphlets in the mail. I swear I throw out at least 2 a day.

No comments: