Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cindy Sheehan: Thank God She's Gone

Thank god she's leaving, and hopefully she'll STFU.

The best line from her farewell address on Kos.
This is my resignation letter as the "face" of the American anti-war movement. This is not my "Checkers" moment, because I will never give up trying to help people in the world who are harmed by the empire of the good old US of A, but I am finished working in, or outside of this system. This system forcefully resists being helped and eats up the people who try to help it. I am getting out before it totally consumes me or anymore people that I love and the rest of my resources.

Good-bye America ...you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can’t make you be that country unless you want it.

It’s up to you now.

Oh, the evil empire has driven poor loud mouthed Cindy down. Poor thing. Maybe she should make an analysis of why she was rejected. Could it be because lots of people disagree with her? Could it be that she is the one that is wrong? Nah, couldn't be that, must be because the US of A is a tyrannical country that forced her son to sacrifice himself for it, except that he volunteered and was an exemplary example of what an American Soldier is.

Good-bye and don't let the door knob crease you on the way out.


No comments: