Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rudy: "I Understand the 2nd Amendment"

I will NOT vote for Rudy. I don't give a shit if he looks like he's good on security. His stand on Gun Control proves he is clueless when it comes to providing for personal security.
Rudy Giuliani addressed a potentially troublesome issue with conservative voters, saying his policies as mayor to get handguns off the street helped reduce crime in New York.

"I used gun control as mayor," he said at a news conference Saturday during a swing through California. But "I understand the Second Amendment. I understand the right to bear arms."

He said what he did as mayor would have no effect on hunting.

He's right with that last line. It won't affect hunting in NY City. Not that there ever has been much there. But then, his mindset seems to be that all he needs to do is satisfy the hunters and the rest of us gun nuts will follow along.

Think again El Duce.


No comments: