Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday Cheer and the Winter Solstice

Well the festivities went off well last night. Obviously, since I am here writing this.

I had no trouble from the secularlists in the area. They showed up as expected to trash the Creche and satisfied the sacrifice quite nicely. One guy was so intent on smashing the baby Jesus that he totally missed the tentacle reaching for him. Fortunately the Creche bait will only require minor repairs for next year.

I hope "they that can't be named" won't expect such a large sacrifice next year. Fortunately, there wasn't much blood to clean up, and having snow on the ground makes things easier as well. The neighbors didn't seem to notice the brief screams either.

Now what to do with the car? I wish one of the minions liked foreign hybrids, but they're much to interested in big muscle cars. Eh, I'll just move it to Lowell and no one will ever know the difference.

Well, I hope you had a happy solstice.


2 comments:

geekwife said...

Ooooh, you are a bad, bad man... :>

Granted said...

And don't we love him for it.

Congrats & good job.

We made it through our version of the above, sans needing to get rid of a car. Of course, most of the screams were from me.