Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sam Adams Homebrew Contest

I've been looking at the number of hits we get from people searching for this on our site. Watching the volume and interest, plus the fact that I've gotten the assembly line going again, I've decided to take Ken Ryu Ale (The Eclectic Beer, It Packs a Punch) into the contest. It's my only personal recipe and it came out quite good. I don't think I can get the same yeast again, so I may have to try recreating it. I'll have to see if White Labs still has the 10th Anniversary yeast available. If not, I'll have to try to blend it myself. I'll also have to get Shihan's permission to use that name. He may object or there could be legal issues. Anyway, it's all my recipe and it came out pretty good, so we'll have to see if I can make it happen again.
Any volunteer taste testers?

No comments: