Monday, April 06, 2009

The Little Green Book

When I worked for the Government there was a partly bent little man who kept a little green "memo" book in his pocket where he wrote down every little comment and the name of the person whom he believed had offended him. Apparently, Barry O has an official version on his Blackberry.
"Don't think we're not keeping score, brother." That's what President Barack Obama said to Rep. Peter DeFazio in a closed-door meeting of the House Democratic Caucus last week, according to the Associated Press.
As Simon Jester points out, I don't think many people are especially surprised, well except for the usual Obots who likely will deny this could possible be true.

I typically read Rove's opinions, because he's usually accurate with his facts and most of the time I can find sources that back him up, even if he doesn't provide them himself. (Which I really wish he and most commentators would.)

As for Barry O calling the Repugs the "party of no" I seem to recall Nancy Pelosi justifying her party in doing just that not so long ago. How is this any different? I don't especially like anyone playing that silly game, but to have the Democrat in Chief come out with that after promising bi-partisanship, which he never delivered on, is quite offensive.


No comments: