Monday, September 03, 2007

His Calculator Needs New Batteries

This guy is just amazing:
"In some discussions I told them 'I am an engineer and I am examining the issue. They do not dare wage war against us and I base this on a double proof'," he said in the speech on Sunday, reported by the reformist Etemad Melli and Kargozaran newspapers.

"I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a master in calculation and tabulation.

"I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses. I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion. They cannot make problems for Iran.'"

Yep that's Ahmadinejad. Wonder if he calculated France's changes with Sarkozy's arrival as well.

Of course he's probably forgotten to bother to figure out the economic impact that his calculations have caused. Or the effects this will have down the line when the west really does get sick and tired of him. Especially if his country does get a nuke and give it to some nut job that uses it.


No comments: