Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blog Profanity

SayUncle has a post and poll on profanity on his blog. The results are quite humorous and the comments are as well.

These top the ones that got me to laugh out loud.
# SayUncle Says:
November 28th, 2007 at 11:23 am

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.
and
# sam Says:
November 28th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

you’ve learned an important lesson, never put a “fuck you” option of an internet poll. It will win no matter what.

actually they should put it on presidential ballots. Can you imagine it?

[ ] (R) Rudy Giuliani
[ ] (D) Hillary Clinton
[ ] Fuck You
I think SayUncles statement will be highly reused, I know I'll use it.

And the presidential ballot would probably be a landslide, followed closely by several thousand people showing up with that as their legal name. (I wonder what social security number is associated with that name.)



No comments: